Sunday, November 15, 2015

Because Sharing is Caring

Hi everyone! Just thought I would take a moment to share something, as I have no idea how many people know about it. But for those who were once fans of Nene Thomas charts on HAED, this might be of some interest.

If you've seen my stash, you might've noticed I was a little bit peeved when Nene pulled all her charts  from HAED. I liked quite a few of them. Well, there was a reason for that. It seems Nene has decided to get into charting designs herself. While she's not charting all her designs -- only a very select few -- it's still worth mentioning that they are available, and the mock-ups are gorgeous! She offers two sizes: regular, which are usually 356x577 stitches, and "epic," which are around 554x898 stitches. They are kinda pricey, at $20 and $40 respectively, but might make a nice Christmas gift... Here are a few to tease you:
 
Unfortunately, I have not purchased one of these yet, but when I do, I'll let you know my thoughts on the charting. And of course, if you want to check them out yourself, look here.

And yes, I am making progress on my current wips, still working on Pavonia at the moment, but nothing worth showing. Instead, I'll leave you with another crochet finish, as these are quite popular this time of year.
Twin Kitties
Happy stitching!

4 comments:

  1. I was upset too about Nene no longer with HAED but hopefully she'll release more on her own. .your crochet is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I was never much into nene Thomas but she left before I really got into haed. Good luck on getting one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many artists have come and gone since I started HAEDs only a few years ago...glad to see at least one hasn't completely dropped off the radar!

    ReplyDelete