So I'm Angela (hi!) and I've had this blog for just over a year now. I stitch mainly large projects like HAEDs and Golden Kite designs. The IMP in IMP Stitcher is actually an acronym for Insanely Massive Projects, which is what it feels like I'm stitching sometimes. I wish I could sew faster, but I work full time and have lots of other crafts going, but cross stitch is still my fav. I don't have many finishes, as I'm more about the process of stitching than completed projects, but hopefully I'll have some massive FFOs to hang up one day. Thanks to all for reading and watching my meager progress! :)
Now it's time to set down in writing all the things I want to accomplish this year (at least as far as stitching goes). I'm the type that sets goals every year, knowing I'll miss a few, but setting high goals usually motivates me more than setting reasonable ones. So here goes.
I've got 14 projects lined up for this year, including 2 planned new starts (and 3 or 4 more whining to be next). This is the first time I've had more wips than months of the year, and it feels a little strange. Not too long ago, I was still a one-at-a-time girl. But I figure as long as I'm enjoying what I'm stitching, I can't go wrong. Right? Pictures and more detailed info are on my Wips page, so I'll try to keep this short and sweet. :)
- Moon Indigo: At least 3 pages. This is my main focus piece this year, so I'll be working on her as much as possible.
- Pavonia: 3 pages. My other focus piece, though I kinda fell behind last year.
- Scale: 2 pages.
- The Favorite Bird: 2 pages, though I'll try for 3.
- Euphoria: 1 and 1/2 pages.
- Wisdom: 1 and 1/2 pages.
- White Queen: 1 page.
- Flora: 2 pages, though I'll try for 3.
- Mädchen Am Strand: Add 4200 stitches.
- Cassiopeia: Add 6,000 stitches.
- Kabuki: Add 5,600 stitches.
- Tigers: Finish!
- New Starts: 1 page each.