Monday, February 18, 2019

Catching Up

Well, February has been a little disappointing so far. I've been kind of sick over the last two weeks, first with a three day migraine, then with a 7 day cold, which I'm still getting over, but I'm mostly well again. Just haven't been doing as much stitching as I would like.

I missed last week's update because I wasn't feeling up to it, and all I had to show was a few more rows on Blood:
I feel like I should be stitching faster on this, but again, I was sick, so I should probably go easy on myself. This will be out again the first week in March, so hopefully I'll have a page finish next time around.

Last week, I worked on my Frosty Forest, but I don't feel like I got a lot done:
I was very happy to get a start on the house though. Those stones look very nice to me. Unfortunately, my Morning Glory, which is used to stitch the house, is both disappointingly pale and unvariegated, so I'll probably end up stitching with DMC. It really is a shame though; that house was one of my favorite elements of the whole design. Ah well.

I think that's all I have for this time. We're having a pretty wet winter here in KC. I think it's snowed about every three days, several inches at a time. Then we get one or two nice days, enough to melt the snow before it snows again. And yesterday was my mother's wedding. She is very happy; I'm just happy it's over. :)

I guess I should try to get more stitching done now. Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you have been sick, hope your feeling better. Lot of one colour in this post. Great progress all the same, happy stitching

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to read that you have been sick and I hope that by now (six weeks later) you are fully recovered =) I love the swirl that starts to appear on Blood, it makes me so eager for your next update ;-)
    And one more yay for more Frosty Forest updates! Wonderful work on it =)

    ReplyDelete