Thursday, December 18, 2014

Abandon All Hope, Ye Who Enter Here...

Just kidding.

Welcome to my new blog! I'm completely new at this and have no idea what I'm doing, but I figure it's worth a try. I'm looking forward to sharing my meager progress with everyone and encouraging you in return. I mean, stitching is fun, but it's even more fun when you get to show it off! :)

But first things first: an explanation of "IMPs". I think most everyone is familiar with BAPs? Well, a few months back, I bought a Golden Kite pattern that measures 950x737 stitches. That's a total of 700,150 stitches. I didn't think "BAP" did her justice. So I invented a new acronym for Insanely Massive Projects, cuz with my limited stitching time, I must be insane to even attempt it.

Pictures, stash, and all that good stuff will follow soon, but be warned: I am a slooow stitcher and I tend to be verbose with a penchant for rambling. I am also a rampant chart collector and somewhat of a serial starter (I feel like I'm telling all my dirty secrets and we hardly know each other...) as you'll soon see. At any rate, I hope you'll be patient with me and enjoy something of what I post here.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment