Sunday, April 3, 2016

A Bit of Progress

Hello again! Just a quick update to show last week's stitching. :)

First, Kabuki was dragged out of hiding so I could torture myself with more confetti. (Honestly, it wouldn't be so bad if the chart were more legible.) Happy to say I pushed through said confetti and finished the upper portion of her kimono sleeve! Here's before and after:
 As you can see, I've got a pretty good start on her face as well, with a hint of eyebrow. I am also happy to say that this completes the first row, so I have a second row finish for the year! Not as impressive as Luna's, I know, but I will celebrate where I can. :)

I also got a few days work on my Tigers, only about 850 stitches. But I'll take what I can get.
The "plan" is to finish all the greenery before I go back to the tigers (even though they look kinda weird with no faces). I've got pretty much the upper half done, so hopefully just a couple more weeks of stitching will get it done.

That's all for this week. As for Crystals & Crows, I am still debating my fabric choice, but I think I'll go with 18ct. Thanks again for offering opinions! Official start date is this Friday (can't wait!!) so I'll know for sure by then. :)

Until next time! Happy stitching to all~


  1. Amazing progress on both! Congrats!

  2. Great work on Kabukis sleeve, the result is amazing =) I love the green colors on the tigers =)