As always, Tigers got some love, and a good bit of progress:
Also a bit of progress on Flora, with lots more red:
Scale was on the stand for a while, but progress is still slow, though I don't know why. I'm probably just missing all the fun colors from the upper pages:
Moon Indigo was out last week, and I managed a page finish!
And finally, I've pulled out Pavonia, who is getting some much deserved attention. I managed to push through the worst bits of confetti on this page last month, so I've been stitching away on her skin, which has relatively large swaths of color:
My stitch total for June was 14,281, so my needle has indeed been quite busy. My total for the year so far is 81,756 stitches, a number which quite astounds me.
This month, our topic is to discuss our plans for the Olympic Challenge, or discuss our stitching so far this year.
I still have not decided if I'm doing the challenge, which means I probably won't -- but then again, I might. (indecision!) I would love to try and stitch on one project for a good while, but every time I choose one, the other projects start whining about favoritism. I've gotten into a good groove with my weekly rotation, and I don't want to mess with it. I've also thought about doing the rotation challenge, though that would involve taking smaller projects to work for my early morning sessions. This is still a possibility, since I could use it as an excuse to start a few patterns I recently got on Etsy... Hmm... I guess if I can get organized, I'll give it a go. :)
And, since the year is now more than half over, I think I'll do a quick check in with my goals for the year:
- Moon Indigo: at least 3 pages Complete!
- Pavonia: 3 pages Almost done with 1 page
- Scale: 2 pages Halfway through 1 page
- The Favorite Bird: 3 pages Complete!
- Euphoria: 1 1/2 pages Complete!
- Wisdom: 1 1/2 pages Finished one page
- Flora: 3 pages Finished one page
- Madchen Am Strand: 4200 stitches Complete!
- Cassiopeia: 6000 stitches 4500 done
- Kabuki: 5600 stitches 4445 done
- Tigers: Finish Almost there
- White Queen: 1 page Not touched yet
- Crystals and Crows: 1 page Almost there
- Ginger Nova: 1 page Half page done
Not bad overall, Still some work to be done though. Guess I'd better get stitchin'. :) Until next time!