Yes, finally I've got some skin showing on my Fern Fairy! No head yet, but some very nice arms, if I do say so myself. Mother keeps begging me to "sew the sparkly part!" so I've started in on the wings, soon to move on to the Kreinik. I've actually never sewn with Kreinik before, so I'm rather looking forward to it!
I've also got a teeny bit of skin showing on Flora. If you look real close, there's a patch of baby pink on her little hand. I've kinda been sewing all over on this one, stitching whichever color strikes my fancy. I want to sew the background last, so until then it'll probably look a bit strange.