Sunday, September 30, 2018

September Wrap Up

Hi guys! Back with some good progress this week. :)

I kept stitching on Ann Barson Loughbro, and I got a good chunk of the verse in:
It looks weird with those half sentences, but that's the direction my needle wanted to go, and my qsnaps really aren't very big (I use 8x11). So next time I pick this up, I'll finish off the right side. But I'm really loving this so far. I have no idea what that golden motif at the bottom is supposed to be, but I've decided it's a deformed apple. I don't think it's grapes, but maybe? Or a leaf? I dunno. Let me know if you have a better suggestion. :)

In the evenings, I focused mainly on Luna because I wanted to knock out page 13. And I did!
I am so thrilled with my progress on her. I just hope I can keep it up and finish off this row by the end of the year. (I think I can...) The night I finished this page there was an odd coincidence with numbers. This was day 303 of the project; I had to finish off the last 33 rows to finish page 13; and it took me 33 days to stitch this page. That's a lot of 3s! But I had fun stitching this page, and I'm almost done with the moon. Page 14 changes to a slightly lighter sky, so I'm looking forward to some new colors too. :)

For October, I'll be pulling out Crystals and Crows for the monthly challenge in Full Coverage Fanatics. I was just shy of a page finish last year. While I'd love to finish off pages 2 and 3, that's probably totally unrealistic. So we'll just see how far I get. Until next time, happy stitching!

3 comments:

  1. Great progress on your stitching and good luck with your goals. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made a lot of progress on the sampler, the variegated thread looks on the lettering =)
    Amazing progress on Luna, I am sure you will stitch down page 14 in no time =)

    I am done catching up with your blog, I can't believe it! But so many questions are left unanswered! Like what's the secret message about eternal life and will there be some green in the temperature SAL and what did you decide to do on 1st October :D I just hope that I won't need another 2 months to find out :D

    (I guess I wrote a lot of super weird comments during the last hour and I am sort of sorry about that ;D )

    ReplyDelete