Sunday, January 13, 2019

A Boring Wip Parade

Hi guys! I've got my two most boring wips to show today. The good news is these count as my first two page finishes for the year, so I'm very happy about that. :)

I started my new rotation last week, and the first week is for HAEDs, so I worked on Blood. I think this is a good winter piece. Gray fabric and gray thread under a gray sky. Anyway, I managed to finish off page three:
And I got a start on page 4 where you can see another wisp of smoke starting to form:
I'll be working on this piece in February and March as well, so hopefully I can get another page done.

I haven't settled on any kind of rotation for my evening stitching. I've just been pulling out random wips and stitching on them. But when I pulled out my Marquise, she didn't want to go away for a few days, so I managed to finish off two diagonals which completed page 1:
The wedge is getting longer. :) The next page is more brown than green, so I wonder if it will show up in my bad pictures. It might be a little less boring, anyway.

Guess that's all for now. Hopefully I'll have something more colorful next time. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi, congrats on the page finishes, can you show a picture of blood, it's not on the side with your others or did I get that wrong?. Happy stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work. I'd love to see a picture of blood too please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even if there isn't much to see, I sometimes find it really nice to stitch such projects, you don't need to concentrate so much and you are making a lot of progress ;-) Also both project are really amazing and I think the "boring" background adds a lot to the atmosphere, so the whole thing will be worth it in the end =)

    ReplyDelete