Sunday, January 27, 2019

French Lavender

Just a quick update today on French Lavender, my kit from Riolis. I only got 4 days of stitching on this, but there is some visible progress:
My original plan was to finish off the basket this week, but after the first day, I really wanted to stitch with some color. So, I've started some of the leaves on the right side of the basket, and it was hard not to keep going up that side. But I really want that basket done! I should have it done next time though, and I'll probably do the backstitching there, too. I also started the shadow underneath, and I think it adds a little depth.

See? Short and sweet. Not all my posts are rambly. :) Next week I'll be working on Stars. Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. You got a lot stitched in 4 days happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work, for only four days your progress is really good =)

    ReplyDelete